Virtual Health: Quality Care, Easier Than Ever
Sparrow has long been a trusted name in healthcare here in mid-Michigan. We're expanding that care as we announce a new way of serving our community through Sparrow Virtual Health! Whether your family or work schedule is too busy to fit another appointment or you're simply trying to limit non-essential outings in light of COVID-19, Sparrow Virtual Health is an excellent solution. Now you can get the quality care you've come to expect from Sparrow in the comfort of your home and on your schedule.
Note: All Sparrow Virtual Health services require a MySparrow account. If you don’t have a MySparrow account, you may sign up at any time by registering as a new user.
On-Demand Video Visits
Sparrow Health System now offers on-demand video visits with a Sparrow provider for non-emergent conditions. Video visits require an audio/video connection through a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. For more detailed information about video visits, please visit the On-Demand Video Visits information page.
- MySparrow On-Demand Video Visit – Acute urgent care visit with the next available Sparrow provider
- Visit: Sparrow.org/VideoVisit to begin a video visit.
- Availability: This service is available 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Scheduled Video Visits
Sparrow Health System now offers scheduled video visits with a Sparrow provider. Video visits require an audio/video connection through a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- MySparrow Scheduled Video Visit – Visit with your Sparrow provider
- Visit: If you are an existing patient, visit MyChart.Sparrow.org or call your physician's office to schedule a video visit. If you are a new patient, please call your physician's office.
- Availability: Not all Sparrow providers participate in MySparrow scheduled Video Visits.
- Need help with scheduled video visits? Please visit the Scheduled Video Visits information page for additional information.