KEY TIPS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Restrain your child on every trip, every time.
- Safest place for your child is in the back seat.
- Use the best safety restraint for your child’s size.
- Use the child safety seats and belts correctly.
- Never leave children or animals unattended in a vehicle for any length of time, no matter how brief.
- Never use an expired seat
Free car seat inspections from Sparrow Trauma Services:
Free car seat inspection by appointment. Please allow two business days for a return call, and all car seat checks by appointment only.
Tuesdays from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A Sparrow Safety Specialist will demonstrate how to properly install a child’s car seat. When needed, a child’s car seat is provided free which is generously supported by Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan.
Click here to view more videos demonstrating proper car seat installation.
American Academy of Pediatrics
National Highway Traffic Safety Association
Michigan Safe Kids
Safe Kids Worldwide