Nationwide, businesses of all sizes have discovered that Employee Assistance Programs benefit their bottom line by:
- Improving workplace health and safety
- Reducing medical costs and workers’ compensation claims
- Lowering absenteeism and tardiness
- Boosting employee job performance and overall productivity
- Helping to retain staff by demonstrating concern for the well-being of employees and their families
Why invest in an Employee Assistance Program?
Protect your company’s most important asset – your employees.
- Family problems
- Depression, stress
- Interpersonal problems
- Substance abuse problems
In today’s high-pressure, fast-paced world, problems are inevitable. And when personal problems become severe, they tend to surface in the workplace, taking the form of absenteeism, accidents, poor workmanship, tardiness, apathy, hostility and low morale.
How can companies identify employees troubled by personal problems, intervene without being intrusive, and put workers and their households in touch with appropriate, confidential help and support? Businesses nationwide are responding to these difficult challenges by investing in an Employee Assistance Program.
CARES-EAP has been providing premier Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services since 1980. As one of the region’s leading employee assistance programs, CARES offers companies an unmatched combination of economy, skill, experience, and accessibility. Our Lansing location ensures that employees will always be dealing face-to-face with fully qualified professionals who know the most appropriate local resources.
EAP services include any or all of the following:
CARES EAP information for EmployersCARES EAP information for Employees
- Short-term crisis intervention/problem solution counseling
- Assessment and referral
- Resource development
- Supervisor training
- Employee participation and training activities
- Job performance program
- Substance Abuse Professional program (SAP)
- Critical incident stress debriefing
Call today for more information 517.364.2626